Thursday, February 12, 2009
Module 2 Question 2
CINAHL has several features which I found helpful such as being able to ask for full text, dates, application to specific pupulations, ages, as well as types of articles (research verses review). As a nurse manager of an inpatient unit, I really appreciate the filter for inpatients. The ability to further narrow the search by adding more rows seems much easier to me than remembering to aype in AND/OR in the search. Another feature I found interesting was the "Cited References" which drew me to other articles realted to my subject. The simplicity of clicking on the ADD to FOLDER button was very easy so I did not have to remember to send to my clipboard first. when I open my folder view the references are easily exported to Endnote via the use of icons at the top of the screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment